Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two Friends and a Great Husband

The unbloggable situation that I have been mentioning lately has been a severely stressful one for me. And no, if you email me, i will not tell you. But I can say that it involves me causing harm to others because of my own selfishness, and I try very hard not to do that. Primum non nocere (First, do no harm) is a motto I try to live by, and this time it didn’t happen that way. I guess it is a good thing that is an unusual thing for me to deal with and that I don’t have a lot of experience with it.

There are only three people in the world I can talk to about it -- two friends and Bart -- and all three of them have been wonderful. They have listened and been supportive and made me very grateful for them.

A sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, inability to eat or sleep, and a one-track mind are not typical for me. But as Sadie pointed out in her card, i am strong and resourceful and I will survive. And why will I? Because I have people who care about me, a strong will, and a God who loves me unconditionally and always forgives me, even when I do not deserve it. And it will get better, one day at a time.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Yes, you have people who care about you. And as you said, a God who loves you unconditionally. I'm praying for your peace in this situation. Those who know you, know that you did not hurt anyone deliberately.

Take it to the Lord in prayer.
~marge~