Friday, May 23, 2008

Celebrating Anything This Weekend?


What a weekend of celebrations. We have Kyle's graduation from college, Wilson and Leon's baptisms and the baptism of a couple's new baby, and Memorial Day. I'm sure there are some of you who have weddings to go to, graduations, maybe even a birthday to celebrate.

So, now I"m going to focus on making the atmosphere as stress-free and celebratory as our family can muster.

But now it is time to go pick up the others from school and get us all packed and out the door. Not sure I'll have time to blog again for a day or so, so I want to wish all of you who are celebrating something this weekend my congratulations and wishes for a great time....

I'm ready to let go of the anxiety and have some fun. Let's Celebrate everybody!

No comments: