Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Very Excellent Day

I had such a great day. Bart and I left around 9:15 and we were at the mall by 11. We had lunch today which I will mention in my dieting blog. Then we shopped for clothes for me. I was cooperative and tried on many things for my husband to give me input on. We selected a couple of outfits for graduation and the baptism and we even found them on clearance at JCPenney (We saw some clothes at other stores and I simply walked out because the prices were so high). Then after the mall Bart stopped at Whole Foods, we went to Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis and we walked and had great conversation. The walk is also addressed in my dieting blog. Then I had dinner with a great friend and Bart had a wonderful time with Kyle and we headed home to a clean house and relatively mellow kids.

A great day all around.

No comments: