Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OK, OK, ... FRAGILE?

Thanks, Debbie, for your comment indicating that I was sounding fragile. The really pushed me into some serious self-evaluation. I definitely don’t want to sound fragile.

i’m tired. I’m frustrated. I’m overwhelmed sometimes, but FRAGILE? ;-) Nah.

I spent an hour helping Sadie study for her science test that is on Thursday. This is quite a victory for us because we actually had a nice time. This year me helping her study has not gone that well. We had a lot of conflict and controversy surrounding our study hours the last few months. But tonight we did well.

And actually, everything is OK at the moment. Salinda finally broke down and spoke to me because she needed to finish homework. She was smart enough to be civil. I am going to go to sleep feeling better than I have most of the day. My husband has called and he is fine and thoroughly enjoyed his day of meetings.

I guess we can conclude that all is well that ends well. And as long as I don’t start worrying about going to court with Salinda tomorrow, I’ll be fine.

Because I’m really not fragile. honestly. I’m a strong and resilient woman who sometimes can sound pathetic on her blog.

And I have no filter -- whatever is in my head comes out of my mouth (or out of my fingers in this case). It’s a liability, but sometimes it makes life with me quite interesting.


1 comment:

debbie said...

definitely did not mean that in a negative way! hope you did not take it that way.