Thursday, February 05, 2009

Five Minutes until it's Time...

I have an appointment today at 8:30 to learn how to use the weight machines at the YMCA, so I'm up and not showered and in a few minutes will awaken the little darlings and we will begin another day. Bart has already left with Rand to drop him off and work and head to his office and yet another day dawns at the Fletchers.

I'm hoping to have another post written today in the midst of everything else I need to do, but I have a meeting this afternoon two hours from here for John. This is the third night this week I've had to miss dinner with the family and I was gone all last week, so I'm glad that I don't have any meetings scheduled during suppers next week.

Yesterday I completed a lot of paperwork and today have plans to finish a few more. But in doing so, I have let that empty inbox grow and that is not my preferences so I'll be back at that again today. During the 2 hours I'll actually be home.

Sigh.

No comments: