Friday, February 20, 2009

The One Bathroom Blues

It's morning and we have one bathroom and a lot of full bladders again. I have to pee. I have to pee. I ahve to pee. Bad. Bad. I have to pee. I gotta go pee bad. Tell Tony to get out. I gotta go bad.

Bart keeps asking him, "Do you gotta go pee?" And he responds, "What do you THINK?"

It's not all that entertaining. ANd since I have to go too, well, it's kind of annoying....

I blogged about my trip to the Y with Kari. She bugs me. She gets ready faster than me and all my life I thought I was one of the fastest get-readiers in the world. Grrr.

And yes, everything is a competition with me. You got a problem with that?

Smile.

Going to go to the coffee shop this morning... And I only have to go to one school this morning. There are some good things about the day.

Oh, and one more thing... Bart's prayer last night.

"God, thank you for giving Claudia the fortitude to get up in the morning and go to the Y and for Kari, who she has sadistically convinced to join her."

No comments: