Saturday, February 07, 2009

A slow Start to a Simple Saturday

Last week I had a similar beginning to my day and then never blogged again because the day turned sour. But this time maybe I'll avoid the things that made it not go so well last week. If I'm smart.

We have three children home this morning -- Wison, Dominyk and Jimmy. The 3 8th graders are at a wrestling match, Rand is working, Sadie spent the night at a friends, and Salinda is gone for the weekend. Bart has been up providing transportation and I slept in. He just returned and the three who are here are still asleep.

I'm determined not to spend my whole Saturday working -- I need a break from it. So we'll see how that all goes. We have our friends Mike and Kari and their children coming for something for dinner.... so that will give us something to look forward to. I can't believe they still speak to us now that Kari has become such a Media Queen. Ben has joined her in the limelight as well. We'll see if they still treat us little people the same way tonight.

Now to find something for the headache I have and discuss the day with Bart....

No comments: