Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Witty Children

Wilson and Dominyk are both fairly witty. Here are a couple of examples.

mom: "Wow, Wilson. The tooth fairly left you a dollar a tooth? When I was a kid the tooth fairy only gave me a dime per tooth."

Wilson: It's probably because mine were painfully pulled.

*******************************************

Mom: The psychiatrist is going to tell me that we're not feeding you nutritious food again.

Dominyk: Well, you do.

Mom: But we can't keep you away from junk food. Like gummy worms? What nutrition do they have?

Dominyk: They're worms, mom. Protein!!!

***********************************************

1 comment:

Kathyb1960 said...

I apologize if you already got this. It messed up the first time!

This is off topic but I just wanted to let you know that your town was featured on The Weather Channel last night (Mon. night). They were featuring some cities that had an unusual weather pattern for 5 days this week, and I think he was showing your because the temps were going up and down!

When I saw the town he was referring to, I said "Hey! That's where Claudia and Kari live!"