Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i HATE DETAILS!

Well we made it to Duluth. Bart had left earlier in the day and Kari, Leon and I headed up after lunch. Fortunately, she drove most of the way because I was feeling a little less than normal. In fact, when the doctor listened to my lungs yesterday she questioned if I could come, but she did what i wanted and prescribed strong stuff which has helped. You can't just not go, I told her.

I am drowning in details and I just hate them. what time are we suppose to be wehre? How much does it cost to park? Where is registration? Did you bring the books? How about the handouts? Projector? Adaptor? I just hate them.... details. They are not my thing.

But now I have to pack up and take care of several of them because in 75 minutes I'm speaking...

No comments: