Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 Minutes and Practicing what I preach

I just have five minutes before I head to have supper with Leon and Wilson's birth sister.

I found out something troubling and I am upset with myself because I just got done explaining to people in my sessions today how you can't control your kids and how you can't let them get to you. But this is getting to me. I'm very frustrated that it got to me and that I can't practice what I preach.

And I'm not even sure I should blog it.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I say Blog it. The fact that you struggle sometimes does not lessen the importance of what you say. What you say is made all the more credible by the fact that you live this. Just my 2 cents. ~Kari

A said...

When you love someone it's GOING to get to you. Cut yourself some slack, you've been doing awesome with the little things (and taught me a few things by reading along) - you just saved your anxieties for the big things.