Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush

Salinda isn't home. But I know where she is. Just like always, she told me she had a ride home before I took her -- lately she has -- but this time, she didn't. And so she's there and I've given her a deadline of 11:00 a.m. to be home without consequences. Next time I'l agree to go get her if she can get up there I htink. This is crazy.

But otherwise, things here are really really calm. I keep knocking on wood, but I may not need to.

Thanks to those who have given me permission to use pictures. They are really enhancing the powerpoints a lot!

I am debating sharing all my presentation content online. It doesn't quite have the punch in person and I'd hate to have people just reading it all here and then not showing up when I am live.....

Plus, the time involved to explain every single point articulately so as not to have people offended or misunderstanding me just isn't in my schedule right now.

Some day.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I for one would love to see your work presentations should you ever choose to post them.