Thursday, October 02, 2008

Feeling Pretty Defeated

Bottom line: Not enough hours in the day. Even when I don't waste a minute, I simply don't have time to do the things I want to do, much less the things I need to do.

I need to have a life remodel or something. Wonder how I might go about that? I thought about blogging about all the things that were bothering me in my world, but it would be an endless post.

I get this way when I don't see any light at the end of my tunnel for days. I just get overwhelmed. And blogging about it ... helps how?

Not sure. But it does.

Just need to get reorganized and tackle one thing at a time I guess. Back at it for now.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Claudia-Here's a quote that helps me get through similar situations.

"How do you eat an elephant?"

<
<
<
<
<

"One bite at a time!"

Reverend Mom said...

Claudia,

Here's a website I've found helpful in terms of prioritizing and breaking goals down into manageable pieces:

http://lifetick.com/