Friday, August 26, 2005

Abandoned

All summer long I have been trying to work hard, play hard, and get everything done that needs to be done.

I have had the help of two PCAs and my husband.

Yesterday one of the PCAs started his college classes. Today my husband is leaving to take my other PCA, our oldest son, back to college.

I am going to be doing alone what four of us have been doing for the past 3 months for 4 of the next five days.

But I've done it before, and Cindy does it with 39 all the time.

So I won't feel sorry for myself...

1 comment:

sewmomto14 said...

Yes you will feel sorry for yourself and so will I. I will feel sorry for you and me. I know this is a big part of the reason I have had such a hard summer. Luke, Corina and Darren, my daily entertainment committee are not here.