Saturday, August 06, 2005

Blindly Follow

We came to Ohio, Poland to be exact, and checked into our hotel. Noticed that a big Italian family with 9 kids is having their reunion here tonight-- big signs and everything.

Got settled in and decided to go eat out but all the nice places had lines out their doors and down their streets. I guess Poland, Ohioans like to eat out on Saturday night.

So, we eat at Steak and Shake (no shake for me) and come back to the hotel. The car we rented somehow turned out to be a mustang, which, in comparison to a mini van, is a little hard to get out of. Suitcases too big from the trunk, etc.

But, we drug the rest of our stuff of the mustang, and headed into the hotel. Got into the hotel and there's no Italian signs, there is music playing, "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden," and all the sudden I'm disoriented.

I blindly followed my dear husband into the Hampton Inn, a good block north of the Fairfield Inn, where we were staying...

all the stuff back in the car...

Bet we looked like idiots!

No comments: