Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Alone with a Panera Bagel

I slept forever last night. It's quiet, peaceful, comfortable bed, nice room....

Bart is out doing what he loves -- walking around a new city alone at his own pace (he's an introvert).

I'm doing one of the the things I love -- sitting here uninterrupted being able to write, blog, IM, email, match kids, think, dream.

Key word in the sentence above? UNINTERRUPTED. It's such an unsual blessing.

I'm hoping to get a couple more book chapters typed as well as working on matching some kids.....

Last winter when all the kids were in school, I busted my butt getting matches made. This summer they are all coming home. Maybe as many as 23 in August alone. That is VERY cool for me....

Oh yeah, Panera bagels. I can't believe how good they are. We don't have Panera in Luverne, or even in SF, so they are a real treat...

No comments: