Thursday, August 18, 2005

Our first Conversation of the Day

Bart and I had our first IM conversation this morning. The grief he refers to is in regards to our oldest going off to college. I loved college so much that even though I'm a little sad to see him go back, I know he will be in a good place where he is happy. I was raised to love kids and then let them go. Bart and Kyle are certainly better friends than Kyle and I are, so he is really going to miss him.

However, my reason for blogging this is to show how much fun it is to have a husband who knows me so well and is so quick and intelligent.


Claudia says: (8:48:24 AM)
how are you?

Bart says: (8:48:38 AM)
   feeling some anticipatory grief

Claudia says: (8:48:51 AM)
   to counteract my anticipatory joy?

Bart says: (8:48:59 AM)
   guess so.

Claudia says: (8:49:08 AM)
   well, I'm sorry you're sad.

Bart says: (8:49:13 AM)
   I'm sorry you're not.

Bart says: (8:49:19 AM)
   I'm not that sad.

Claudia says: (8:49:27 AM)
   And I'm not that not-sad.

Bart says: (8:49:36 AM)
   ok

Bart says: (8:49:38 AM)
   fair enough

Claudia says: (8:49:51 AM)
   That's a bloggable conversation.

Bart says: (8:50:05 AM)
   there you go!

No comments: