Monday, August 22, 2005

Not a single good one out of 63


We took 63 pictures today and not a single one of them was really good. Thank God for digital cameras where I don't have to spend money to develop horrible pictures.

Took our "rain check" tickets to Wild Water West and spent from 4-8 there with everyone but Rand (had football) and Mike (still in residential). John (on home pass from residential) even got to come. I messed up my already screwed up back this morning bending down to pick up dirty laundry to throw in the washer, so I did nothing but sit, snap pictures, hand out food money, and read Mac magazines.

It was a nicer day and the kids seemed to swim more.

Bart and I just looked like a couple of 40 something parents who had had a long summer and were just a week away from school starting. Tired, tired, tired...

No comments: