Sunday, August 28, 2005

An example of the joy...

Several years ago I fell in love with the song "Enloqueseme." Roughly transalted it says,

Ooh, baby, I can't hide it
I feel in through out my body -- the craziness of our love
Ooh, baby, it's deep inside my hear,
passion like a fire -- the craziness of our love...

So, it's not exactly a Christian song, but it's got a catchy beat. Sung by La Onda Vaselina (don't ask).

In Spanish it goes:

Uuuh baby, no puedo esconderlo
Siento en todo el cuerpo la locura de tu amor
Uuuh baby , se metiĆ³ en mi pecho
arde como el fuego la locura de tu amor

Dominyk is trying to sing it in the shower this morning. Not sure why it came to his mind, and not knowing the words, but knowing his numbers, he's loudly singing, "cuatro cinco zero" instead of "no puedo esconderlo!"

That kind of stuff brings me joy, but that I've written that it's kind of a "you gotta be there" sort of thing.

But I've been doing some blog surfing, and even if this is one of my dumbest blog entries it's still better than paragraphs of how some 20-something got totally wasted on vodka shots last night and ended up in bed with someone whose name they can't remember, or the list of what songs a teenager has listened to today, with a narrative including the f-word 34 times in 100 words, or a blog dedicated to hair-replacement products.

Dontcha think?