Thursday, August 04, 2005

Probably Shouldn't Be Blogging Right Now

Had a great dinner out with friends/coworkers tonight and my awesome husband.

But feeling a bit out of sorts tonight... we've had such a wild month -- Started with 4th of July Celebrations, then 2 picnics the next weekend, followed by a 10 day trip, home for less than a week, gone for almost a week, home for a day, gone again. We had to leave with our kids feeling tired and out of sorts and I hate to leave them like that.

Now I'm tired and out of sorts.

When I was younger I really wanted to grow up and be someone that people would want to travel and speak. I saw the airplanes and hotels as being glamorous and exciting. I wanted my name in print and I wanted people to sign up to hear me.

Now I'm just plain tired. I want to be home and with my kids and have as "normal" a life as we can...

But when I get home it just starts up again with more things to do and more running here and there -- a hearing for one son in court, staffing for another, meetings and job-related travel within the state and I still don't have a single school supply purchased....

See, I shouldn't be blogging tonight....

No comments: