Monday, August 08, 2005

Great Guy

I have had the best week I've had in a long time being with one of the greatest guys there is. Sometimes in the midst of parenting 10 kids, pastoring a church, and me having 2 part time and all consuming jobs, we forget why we like each other. But this week I remembered.

He's so intelligent and quick-witted and he has a great sense of humor. He's also quite kind. And he's sensitve. Quite the catch I'd say.

Plus he cooks, helps with laundry, irons everything and supports everything I want to do. He lets me buy the software I want, for example, which too me is way more significant than flowers on our anniversary, though he usually does that too.

And he's the best dad ever.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how much I lucked out.

Tonight we actually did the "date thing" -- dinner and a movie, but not in that order. Saw Must Love Dogs, which was OK, not great, and ate at Smokey Bones, which was OK, but not great, but my date -- more than OK, and definitely great!

No comments: