Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally Slept and It's A Good Thing

It took me over an hour to wind down last night after I ran on adreneline for most of the day yesterday. I finally settled down and slept well and now I have a marathon day -- IEP meeting followed by psych appointment, a business lunch, and a doctor's appointment. Then tonight I'm single mom for a while as Bart is heading to get Kyle and take him to Blue Man Group tonight.

The next two days are full as well and there is no school (if you're a Minnesotan you know all about "MEA Weekend." The weekend will be filled with packing and cleaning and organizing and then we'll go to Texas Sunday to meet the new boys.

I'm thankful that my blog readership is at an all time high but I guess if I'd have to choose between no drama and fewer readers I might choose that instead.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Children who are safe; even if they are not in your home, and sleep - those are good things. Welcome to Texas for even a brief time. Ya'll will still be in my prayers.

Suzy