Monday, October 15, 2007

Looks Like We're Headed for Round Three

I have been holding out hope against all reason that Salinda would not be following the path of Mike and John. But last night she snuck in only long enough to pack her stuff and walk right back out while I was calilng to report that the missing person had returned. I then had to tell them while I still had them on the phone that she had left again.

This morning I'll call the P.O. and the police once again asking if they'd like a list of all of her phone numbers that I copied off her cell phone. I don't know how much effort they are going to put into finding her....

And in the meantime I'll try to concentrate on work. Combined with my head cold and the lack of sleep thing, I'm pretty exhausted and distracted....

No comments: