Wednesday, October 03, 2007

thanks to my iPhone

i am sitting outside a restaurant with wifi and thanks to my iphone i can blog from here. Its a bit more difficult to type fast but i omly had 20 minutes between the probation officer and the fingerprinting apps which is hardly time to drive home before turning around and leaving again. The P.O is great and of course does not have answers about the future but was supportive and sympathetic. I enjoyed talking with her. Now tho I am going to pick u salinda and I'm pretty confident that the fingerprinting won't be so fun.

My biggest annoyance is the fact that there is no remorse at all for the hours of time north money that the repurcussions of her choice are costing us. I am tired of dealing with it all with someone who acts so rude.

Further updates to follow

No comments: