Thursday, October 11, 2007

Super Duper Celebration

On the same day that I blogged that I had gotten 100 kids home this year one of my favorite units to work with was celebrating having placed 500 kids since they had started working together. Super cool. I went back and counted and 56 of the 500 were ones I helped with....

One of the keys of this units success is that they have not had much turnover. They have a great supervisor who is involved in providing compassionate guidance to her workers and they have built a great team. I love working with them because you can sense that they respect one another and are driven by the same mission.

Relationships that are built over time in the child protection/social worker business are ones that can lead to big successes like this one!

No comments: