Monday, October 22, 2007

Midday Report





Wow. We are at the hotel room right now with the boys. They are just so calm. No anxiety, neither of them talk much, they care for each other and don't bicker. They are happily watching TV and Wilson is playing with his Ninja costume he picked out for Halloween this morning. We agreed to get it now so we wouldn't have to worry about it next week.

We went to Walmart to pick out snacks and board games to play since it is cold and rainy. We'll go to lunch soon. I just can't believe how mild mannered and calm these boys are. They can quietly entertain themselves and there is no anxiety at all in this room.

I am overwhelmed at how cute Wilson is in his Ninja costume. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can feel your excitement! It (almost) makes me want to do it again myself. Enjoy getting to know your new boys; they are adorable!