Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Just Have to Say Something Cuz I Can't Not Say Something

I would never, ever, ever in this blog write anything that was judgmental or critical about a person based on what they said in their blog had I not met them in person. Actually, I would not do so if I met them personally.

Now sure, I might talk about the clerk at the grocery store who I do not know and leave them unnamed, but it would most likely be because of something funny. I might refer to someone I had met that was affecting my life personally.

But I would never write offensive and hurtful words about someone I did not know in my blog. It is always my policy to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Which is why I am not mentioning the person or people who are recently blogging about others they don't know in a critical and judgmental fashion, especially when those people are having especially hard times right now.

How's that for unbelievably vague?

No comments: