Monday, October 01, 2007

Even greater late breaking news

After Mike called feigning complete innocence in knowing where the car was -- absolute shock that they thought he had it -- his My Space revealed that he is 2.5 hours from here. My guess is that the car is with him. I will be giving that tip to law enforcement before I go to bed.

Salinda is now having me help her with her math. She is grumbling about all the extra work she has because she switched schools and missed school today. I am being a "love and logic parent" trying to be empathetic (and only chuckling internally). She was planning to go to bed but I called the ankle bracelet guy and he is running very late and won't be here until after ten. She was not happy... but again, not really my fault.

I'm hoping he'll be earlier than he estimates.

No comments: