Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Aother Day Away

Ricardo, Salinda and one of her friends are heading with us to see John for his 17th birthday, which, since it is today, is his golden birthday. I have business in that part of the state today, so it will work well for us to go and Salinda has not seen John for almost a year.

I could spend an hour blogging the dynamics of their relationships and its history, but you would most likely end up bored by the end and I don't have the time. But that sibling "bond" is going to make this, in someways, an unpleasant day. I let her bring a friend so there would be a buffer and ease some of the intensity.

Already had a verbal brawl with Tony this morning and a tough time getting Dominyk out of bed. In a few minutes we'll head out the door and hopefully the day will go fairly well. The Red Box at McDonalds is going to help us for a dollar.

I'm fairly swamped with many work related things, so taking a whole day is going to cost me, but I usually am able to let myself relax and enjoy what I can of trips with my kids in the car.

And now that I've sufficiently disappointed you and bored you to tears, I'll get myself ready to go.

No comments: