Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Auction Ads

On my sidebar you'll see a box with Auction Ads on it. The beginning of May I stuck it there and forgot about it. Since most of my other ads only bring me a few cents a day, I didn't figure I'd earn much of anything from this program. I hadn't heard about it -- it certainly isn't one of the more popular programs.

So, i was a little shocked to see that I've earned $30 in three months without doing a single thing -- without even checking it. I would encourage you to click on it and sign up. It's definitely worth sticking on your blog. And they aren't paying me to tell you this. But of course, if you do sign up, then I do get a little kick back.

But if you're looking for ways to make a little extra with very little effort. I have google ads on multiple pages of every site I use, and I have made just a couple bucks more than that since February first.

Just a little heads up for any of you who might care. Click on it and sign up today and see how you do. Make sure you click on the little line that says "Ads by Auction Ads" and not the ad itself.

No comments: