Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Downside (as if there were an Upside) to a Thimble Sized Bladder

I get up several times during the night. If I can keep my mind from thinking too much, I can go right back to sleep. But if I get stuck on something, I can't go back to sleep. I start to think about it and then it takes forever. That happened to me several times last night.

I thought about a child in placement that needs respite and where I was going to find it. I thought about a placement that is supposed to happen that probably won't. I was thinking about several of my kids and what to do about their behaviors. Each time I woke up I obsessed about a different thing.

And since were in in the heat all day and I drank tons of water, I got up many times.

And when I was sleeping, lots of dreams invaded my rest. Dreams of kids getting beat up and my trips getting postponed and on we went.

All

night

long.

No comments: