Sunday, July 29, 2007

Home and Cranky

Arrived home to find out that Mike did indeed spend the whole night here even after Rand told him he couldn't he other night -- broke into, or snuck into (not sure if all doors were indeed locked) the house even when he wasn't supposed to.

Also arrived home to find that the parents at the place where Salinda has been staying have been given a run for their money. She and Salinda have been leaving without permission and are in fact, at this time, missing. This means that I am going to have to go to bed knowing that I will be awakened at some time to go get her.

I'm old, and selfish, and tired tonight and I don't want to have to get up in the night and go pick her up. But it doesn't look like I have a choice.

However, the other 5 of our children who are here are doing great. Ricardo won his game today, 7-1, and he scored 4 of the 7 goals. We were able to see part of the game and watch him score a goal. Our meal with Ricardo and Kyle was good and when we got home the four kids who were here had thoroughly cleaned the house and it looked great.

So it's not all bad.... it's unfortunate that the bad has to make me crabby enough that I can't appreciate fully the good.

No comments: