Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Glimpse of Humanity

Our trip actually was pretty good. Salinda treated me like a human all day long and even thanked me for taking her and told me she had a good time. Gave me an unsolicited hug. Lately I have to work hard to contain my shock and surprise and to keep from fainting when she acts almost human. It's so rare.

I have nothing much to say this morning. Working at getting things done -- we have just a week before we leave for the NACAC conference in Tampa. Still have to finish my presentation and my handouts as well as many other work related things.

Guess I should start doing them instead of talking about doing them...

1 comment:

Eric said...

Unsolicited Hugs! Those can make your day sometimes. Trying to catch up on your life. Email me when you have a chance, just to say hi. email. Started blogging again too. PandaCurry.com is the URL. Look it over once in awhile. It's about food & kids & more food.