Friday, July 13, 2007

Last Night vs. This Morning





Right before bed last night, I showed Tony the application "Photo Booth" on my MacBook Pro and all that it can do with the built in camera. We had a great time. He's loud laugh was contagious and I felt like a naughty child giggling with him as we disturbed his father who was trying to concentrate.

This morning he woke up with the same "I'M NOT GOING" mantra as he does every time we have no other plans for him than to participate in an actvity. Bart's Fletcher Fabulous Fun Day activity is already underway and it's only 8 a.m.

I am going to be working doing a training all day long and then have to provide ride for someone later tonight, so I will be working about 12 hours tody. Not exactly a Fabulous Fun Day for me, but I'll not get started on another whine fest.

I have many things I could blog, but don't have the time this morning, so I'll just post these silly pictures and get on with my day.

No comments: