Monday, July 30, 2007

The Mix of Emotions

I have a lot of emotions right now and none of them are positive.

From September until January we had every one of our bike's stolen but one -- by MIke. I didn't replace them until we were sure that Mike was not going to be in town.

He's been out of jail for 4 days and the nicest bike in the garage is gone.

I had spent my day thinking of ways that maybe we could help him. He had told the kids when he stayed here the other night that he really doesn't want to go back to jail. He was sounding so sincere and I was feeling so much like we needed to do something to help him.

But crap like this just makes me ill. Up until this last weekend, he had respected our wishes to stay away from the house. But now he is coming in to spend the night and stealing bikes.

Now I suppose that there is some small chance that a stranger did it, but it seems odd that nobody has messed with anything in our garage for all this time....

In addition, Salinda has decided to really take things to the next level with her nastiness. I am supposed to leave in 20 minutes for a meeting and I'm not sure if I should stay or go. I was trying to give her a way out of all of the problems she had created for herself, but she didn't take my offer and now things are worse for her and she is taking them out on me.

I didn't sleep enough last night and Bart is gone and I'm very very tired and the last thing I want to do is to have stuff stolen and be cussed out.

What was I saying about how I loved my life? I must not have been home. ;-)

2 comments:

FosterAbba said...

I'm curious. Will you report the theft to the police?

Sorry you are going through this.

Claudia said...

I left him a message on his my space giving him 3 days to get it back here. If it isn't here, I will report it.