Tuesday, July 31, 2007

On a Lighter Note: Working in my Jammies

This is the first time ever that I have done this, but it is often listed by those who work from home, as one of the perks of their job. Usually I like to get right into the shower and be done with it, but most of my clothes were dirty from the trip and since we arrived home to only enough detergent for Bart to wash his before he left again, I waited until this morning to do laundry.

So, I'm sitting in my PJs at the computer and actually getting quite a bit done. When my clothes are dry, I'll head to the shower.

i probably won't do this again, though. It just plain feels weird to be participating in IM messages professionally without proper clothing. Dont' even bother to form a mental picture.

1 comment:

FosterAbba said...

I don't work in my pajamas, but sweat pants and a t-shirt are my usual uniform in our home office.