Friday, July 27, 2007

Our 4 Hour Vacation



We had a lovely evening. We left here around 5:30 and drove quite a ways to the beach, stopping at a Bahama Breeze restaurant for a declicious supper. We then headed to the Honeymoon Island state park and got there 30 minutes before it closed. The ocean was beautiful, the water warm (all I did was wade in it, but it felt nice), the view beautiful. I found several very pretty shells and let the waves lap at my feet and felt quite content. We then hopped into the car and drove back to the hotel.

It was kind of like a date. Really it was. And it was fun. I've had a great time with my husband -- every day that goes by I am more and more convinced that God allowed me to find the perfect man for me.

We're tired and heading to bed.

And Kari, this is the closest thing you're going to get to me in a bikini -- me "doin the Sadie" (a little pose I learned from my drama queen 12 year old daughter).



I mentioned to Bart that I was surprised that the sky turned out so blue in the pictures when it was really kinda grey and he mentioned it must come from my incredible glow.

Think he was being serious or sarcastic?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm so jealous. We love Honeymoon Island SP. We still have a bunch of beautiful shells from our last visit.