Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Art Therapy


Today I took a few minutes to do something completely different. I needed a break and so I headed over to my Podcast list, something I hardly ever do, and listened to a 2 Minute Photoshop Tip.

This "painting" is literally completely my own artwork. I took the picture (well, maybe Bart did, we were both using the camera, but at least it was most likely me) and then used photoshop to turn it into a painting. Then I framed it.

Considering I have very little artistic ability, I think it turned out pretty well (it didn't help that the sky was very cloudy the day I took the picture, so I had to add blue sky.

Anyway, I feel much better. Five of the kids are done with school early, so I am going to take some of them shopping.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awesome! I would love to figure some of that stuff out.