Thursday, September 21, 2006

leaving Toledo and Something I forgot to Blog

I'll be leaving for the airport in about 20 minutes.

While I was here I forgot about another Dominykism I haven't blogged.

At night when we are getting desperate to get Dominyk to leave our bedroom and go to bed, we say, "Dominyk you need to go to bed so we can shut the door and get busy doing what we need to do."

Of course, we are referring to sleep, but of course, he makes an assumption and screams "DISGUSTING" and runs to bed.

We realized, though, after a visit to Bart's mom's, that possibly we should not have used that approach. He said something to her like,

"Grandma Mary, you wouldn't believe what is going on at our house every night. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex!"

1 comment:

Angie said...

How red was Bart's face? :)