Monday, September 25, 2006

Where I've Been All Day

At 1 I left to go to the Cities to pick up a videographer from The Drifters Project who is coming here to get some video footage of Bart and I for a post-adoption video. I had a very interesting experience in a gas station bathroom that I’m still debating blogging.

Got home to a while household with everything happening at once, but we were able to have an awesome meal together.

Mike was discharged by 1 p.m. from the hospital and by 4 was already spending time with the same guy who dared him to take the pills last night. Bart says he’s 17 and I need to let it go, but sometimes stupidity just really bothers me.

Now I feel guilty for being at the computer when i should be watching the videographer video my children.

So the bathroom story might have to wait. However, you never did get the cheeto up the nose story, did you?

No comments: