Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nobody's Out There

Since apparently most of my blog readers are church-goers, there are few reading my blog at the moment. Usually there are between 12 and 20 people reading it at any given time. Right now there has been one visiter in the last hour.

This morning our Sunday Morning Routine has changed a little bit. I have to sing in the choir this morning, so I am taking the four youngest children with me. We will do first service and then go out to lunch. Then the older kids will have church and go to lunch with Bart.

Then today we are going to do what we always do on Sundays -- clean house and get ready for the meet and greet.

Dominyk is taking forever in the shower! I’ve reminded him oh so many times and he’s not moving.


1 comment:

Megamom said...

I dont always have time to open up my laptop sunday mornings. But i got up earlier today and church doesnt start for another 2 hrs, so i haved a little time to play!