Tuesday, September 05, 2006

May I draw your attention to...

I’m sure you saw the new Icons I made for the Think Tank and Adoption Blog Central. Remember to check them out once and a while.

I’m working on an email tonight to invite some “big names” to join the professional panel.

Spent the day finishing up charts, working on paperwork and email, and running kids here and there. Tonight it’s a DVD I promised I’d watch with Sadie and then bedtime. Today we have no “little kids” in our home so far... everyone is at least a middle kid... though there is a big kid who won’t be a big kid tonight. (If you haven’t been reading the blog the last two days, this makes no sense to you. Sorry).


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

do you do daily behavior charts for the kids? If you do would you be willing to share what kind of stuff you put on them? I am looking to set up some kind of chart system for my little ones.