Saturday, September 09, 2006

Working on My Hobby

I spent a couple hours this afternoon on my new hobby. Made some changes to the Adoption Think Tank. I think it is now easier to read. I made a link to a page where I’ve begun to list in one place the members of the professional panel. I’ve also brought together all of the books that were recommended and put their links on one page.

Now I want to do a parent’s panel page as well as a links page. I’d like to also start to sort topics and put them together so that the blog is easier to follow -- i.e., each question will have a link to all of the responses posted in one place and a place to go back and comment. Right now the site is pretty tricky to follow because people are busy and don’t respond all at the same time.

I invite you to go there again and check it out, click around for a while, and let me know what you think.

No comments: