Thursday, August 31, 2006

And Court is Over Once Again

Very routine, but it still makes me nervous to have our son in the same room with us refusing to speak to us. It makes me nervous to have a group of people in a room behind closed doors discussing us without allowing our input. Makes me nervous that they are going to read over the huge long file of all the ways we were blamed for John's behavior over the last 2 years. (We even have a letter blaming us for inappropriately accusing them of blaming us.)

But it is over, and Bart has given me the gift of letting me come over to his quiet church office for a few minutes to take care of a detail I've been needing to do for a while for church (importing addresses into his powerbook). It is nice and cool and very quiet in here. However, my TTB is already asking me to empty it and the bathroom is more steps than I want to take. So I may not stay as long as planned. (just had to mention it. I love theme humor.

No comments: