Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday Morning with a Different Twist

Sunday mornings aren’t quite the same without Dominyk. But Tony is working hard to make up for both of them.

Parenting many teens means getting woken up a LOT. Last night the boys were out so I was awakened 3 times because they need to tell us when they come in. I don’t want it any other way, but restless nights become common when they get busy -- and it’s not going to be better once everyone starts to meet people.

This morning I’m heading off for church early with Tony and Kyle will be bringing the others (Bart is already gone with Jimmy). I worked on the Powerpoint this week so I want to go early enough to make sure it works.

This week I did not monitor the house like an army colonel because I was so busy with everything else, so we have major cleaning to do today.

But at least I feel a little more rested and able to do things than I did last night. I was shot!

No comments: