Friday, August 25, 2006

Morning's Half Over, Not Much Accomplished

Well, Tony and Adam have decided to join Rand at the Charter School so I took Tony there today for his consultation. It’s a great program, but it is going to require a lot of work on our part as parents. I think Tony will really like it, but his organizational skills are not the best and he’s going to have to log in over 450 hours of out of the classroom work. Ugh.

Kari's Post and the quote there are incredibly appropriate for her work, and she is quite passionate about what she does. She and her family are coming over for dinner tonight -- it’s probably been three or four weeks since they’ve had a meal with us.

Kyle is going back to college tomorrow. Bart made him the breakfast of his choice today -- sausage gravy and biscuits, homemade hash browns, eggs and bacon. It was really good.

My desks (I have two now) are covered, my in box is at 158, and my list of things to do is endless. Very little time... so much to do... and yet I’m fortunate enough to love what I do. And that makes a huge difference.

No comments: