Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What Kind of Person Wakes up to My Life on Purpose and Likes it?


Here’s a picture of a new friend of ours who came to visit Kari today. I crashed the party and we found out that she starts her day reading our blogs. How sick is that? We had a great time though, as this picture shows, and I took lots of pictures of her adorable kids that I’m going to do cool things with soon.

We shared ideas and resources, but mostly just had some fun. HIghlights of the night included a visit from the hedgehog, taking pictures of the kids “hineys” (as they call them -- they moved here from the south, basketball, play dough, and lots of photo opportunities. Bart even joined us for supper. After they left I came back with more kids for round two of pizza and pop and s’mores.

We look forward to seeing this unnamed yet pictured friend again soon, and to spending more time with her great kids.

The night ended with Dominyk hiding in a closet at Kari’s so he wouldn’t have to come home. He was trying to convince me to trade him for Adam so that Ben and he could be together all the time and Adam and Tony could as well. Then he said he’d settle for just having Kari adopt him. I don’t know that she’s interested.

No comments: