Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This Crazy Blog World



I don’t know what is up with people’s computers, browsers, or blogger, but apparently my posts have been showing up on my computer but not other peoples.

So I’m getting messages. Phone calls. Are you OK? Why ain’t ya bloggin? (from those crazy southerners). Makes me laugh.

Last night I actually realized that we had all gone to bed fairly easily and fairly quietly. I wasn’t even that anxious and fell asleep pretty quickly. This is a sign that things are settling back to normal.

Today I have more errands to run, a home visit to make and a visit here from some friends I haven’t seen in a long time.

I also am making progress on getting a camera working.

Last night I downloaded some pictures off a camera that I hadn’t had a way to get pictures off of for a long time, obviously since November since some of them were of Sadie’s birthday.

This picture of John with Sadie makes me pretty sad. It’s too bad he can’t get his act together so that he doesn’t keep damaging the people that he loves the most.

And I had to post this picture of Dominyk and Ricardo. They bring me a lot of joy.

No comments: