Thursday, August 31, 2006

Heading Off to Court yet Again

We have to go to court for John again. I’m not even sure what is supposed to happen today. I just know we need to show up. I have PTSD (a mild, form, I realize) about court and I do not look forward to this one either. I’ve been working hard not to think about it at all.

Bart dared to suggest today that perhaps the reason that his blog has increased readership and mine is slightly decreasing might have something to do with writing style.

He quoted the phrase “pee at will” as an example. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

1 comment:

robyncalgary said...

i disagree! i only read his when you link to it because while i do like how eloquent he is and how he describes some things, other times i find it harder to read his because of fancier words he uses lol and i like to consider myself 'the fastest peer in the west!'... well, the northwest i guess, but still!