Thursday, August 24, 2006

Separating Thoughts

In attempting to get a couple other blogs off the ground, I’m having a hard time deciding what goes there and what belongs here, but since this is my “brain dump” page, I will put everything here and then repeat myself on the other blogs I guess.

if you are a friend of mine and are assuming that I will add your blog to Adoption Blog Central. I’m not going to unless you email me and tell me to, so that’s why it isn’t there if you thought it was going to be automatically placed there (I’ve found that assumptions make people kinda crazy).

If you are a professional or parent who wants to serve on the “Panel of Experts” for the adoption think tank, you can email me and you can check out more details here. However, be aware that I am redoing the websites in regular blogger right now because blogger beta has driven me nearly over the edge the past two days.

No comments: