Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ultimate Frustration

I’m not sure that my email is working right and that is my ultimate frustration. I am trying to do a few things and excited about them, but not getting to do them makes me oh so frustrated.

I am sure that I have mentioned this before on my blog, but I love technology. I love everything that it can do, the way it can be used to connect people. And I have the technical skills and software to do just about anything I want to do. I just don’t have time or artistic ability.

For example, I saw this website this morning and thought it was so awesome. It makes me want to go to church there. I long for the time to do something like that for our church ... and yet today I can’t even manage to get a group set up because my email isn’t working right.

If I could have one wish, it wouldn’t be for more money. It would be for more time in a day. Or for the ability to be more than one person at a time. There is so much out there to be done, so little energy out there by most people to do it, and here I sit with all the energy, most of the skills, but absolutely no time.

And to think that this year 250 billion hours will be spent by the American people watching TV.

No comments: